JJ6A4306.jpg

Phil

He is a woman connoisseur.... He is the player of players.  He is well educated in the affairs of knowing how women think and what they want. 

His philosophy is simple: 40% of the women in this world regardless if they are single, engaged or married, will sleep with you irrespective of your relationship status. While most guys pursue the other 60% through lies and deceit, his refine approach calls for upfront disclosure. .

The Actor...

Name: Geraldy Saint Clair
#PhilRomanKreyol